In the hinterland of Pietra Ligure, 3 kms from the sea, nestling half way up the hill, are the houses of Ranzi. Laneways and houses made of stone, hidden among more modern constructions, underline its medieval origin.
In these particular surroundings you'll find Hotel Ca'Ligure, a quiet oasis in a garden setting, comfortable and friendly, only 3 kms from the sea and close to the motorway exit of Pietra Ligure.
In our village you can find the typical Trattoria-Pizzeria Da Piero and the very nice Restaurant Il Capanno.
A grocery store is sett just in front of the hotel and a nice playground 200 meters away.
What makes us special
- All rooms with private bathroom and balcony with view over the sea
- Special discounts for children
- Free private parking
- Swimming pool included
- Terrace with solarium
- Reserved beach
- Wi-Fi coverage in the office area and garden
- Large breakfast buffet
- Swimming pool with salt water clorinator
- No television in rooms
- Familiar atmosphere
- Visa, MasterCard, Maestro